What happens after you create a task?
CRM account and followers get notification on created task. If user logs off, notification is sent to the e-mail address.
If this function is not required, disable notification in system settings.
There are two access level rights to tasks:
- Administrator. Has access to all tasks in CRM account. Administrator is entitled to edit tasks, adjust fields, reassign roles to tasks created by him and by other users
- Average user. Has access to tasks he created or is assigned to (follower or performer).
If a task is assigned to a user with average user access level rights, this user is not entitled to edit or delete the task or add followers. Average user is entitled to perform following actions:
- making check-lists and crossing out the boxes
- filling-in report on implementation
- delegating task if user fails to implement a task. For example, user is going to a vacation or does not have enough time to implement a task due to heavy workload. Arrow button allows assignee to delegate it to another user. When assignee delegates task to a colleague - task owner gets a notification on this adjustment in chat.