How to take a task or return task for resubmission?
After finishing task, if needed, assignee fills in report in the following tab and presses “Complete” button.
Following events occur:
- assignee’s tasks moves to “Waiting for approval” folder and stays in this folder until owner approves it or resubmits to revision;
- owner gets notification on the fact that assignee considers his work done and will return to the task in case any objection occurs
- task moves from “Assigned to” folder to “Needs my approval” folder in owner’s account
Furthermore, task owner is able to:
- resubmit task to revision (1), commenting on what assignee did wrong;
- approve task (2);
- assign a grade - “Good” or “Bad” (3).
Anyway, whether task is approved or not – assignee gets notification on such result.
At the end of the month grades assigned to finished tasks and number of tasks resubmitted to revision form quality indicator.