Just 5 minutes for global system settings to make Flowlu maximally suit your company.
System settings section is available to portal administrators only. To get there click on avatar in top right corner and go to relevant tab.
You will be immediately moved to “Main settings” section, where settings on whole portal level are set.
Here you can do the following things:
- change portal prefix (1) Choose nice address which users will use to log in to system;
- configure time zone. Just type name of your city in this line (2);
Tips and tricks: Time zone settings are set here on all portal level. Though every user in his profile settings can change the time zone (if, for example, he works from remote locations. In this case, he will see time period which is relevant for him.
You can also do the following actions on system settings:
- set start day of the week and set date and time format (3);
- set currency which will be automatically displayed by default in all system modules (invoices, transactions, opportunities, projects and other sections). Use line search by country name to find currency you need. Here you can also choose a convenient currency format (4);
- if needed, turn off e-mail notifications sent by system. You will not get e-mails containing notifications letters in chat only notifications on password change (5).