Synchronizing with Google Calendar
Sync your Flowlu calendars with Google and keep all events handy in one place, wherever you are. You can view Flowlu scheduled meetings and events in Google Calendar. You can also create new events in Flowlu through the Google Calendar app
Synchronization is automatic. All events created in the Flowlu calendar immediately appear in Google, and vice versa.
1. To connect Google Calendar, click on the icon with the circular arrows:
2. Select the calendars you want to export to Google Calendar if you have more than one.
3. Sign in to your Google account and give the permission to Flowlu for managing Google calendars.
After synchronization, all the calendars and events from Flowlu are exported to Google. On another hand, all calendars and events from Google are exported in the Flowlu calendar. Reminders and descriptions of events will also be exported. Synced calendars are marked with an appropriate icon.
How to hide unnecessary Google calendars?
If there are some imported Google calendars that you do not want to be displayed in Flowlu, you can hide them from the list by clicking on 3 vertical dots:
At any time in the calendar settings, you can enable them back (1) or delete them (2).
Going to the Settings
Enabling/Disabling the calendars
How to disable sync?
1. To disable synchronization with one or more calendars, click on the icon with the circular arrows in the upper right corner
2. Click Disable Sync, if you want to disconnect all calendars. Or, remove the check-box next to the calendars you want to disable
You can sync disabled calendars again at any time.