Organization profile settings
To customize the profile of your organization, click on the avatar in the upper right corner and go to the section. System Settings → Finance → Organizations
You will see that one organization has already been created by default. Click on the name and you will be navigated to the settings page of the organization.
Here you can specify the following data:
- Organization short name – which is used only inside the system to be pre-filled into the account. Then the legal name, which will be displayed in the invoices
- Billing and Shipping addresses
- Contacts – website, e-mail, telephone numbers, fax number;
- Information about the taxes. The specified tax rates will be automatically calculated in the invoice. Leave the fields blank if you do not need this function
- Upload logo, if you want it to be displayed in the invoices
- If necessary, specify the prefix (alphabetic values) to be displayed before the invoice number and the starting number. Issued invoices will be automatically numbered from the number you specify. At any time you can reset the numbering and start it over from any number.
- In the field, Payment terms specify the number of days you give the customer to pay the bill. The Payment Due date will then be automatically pre-filled in the invoice. When there is a payment due date, but the invoice remains unpaid, it is assigned to the Overdue status. For a single invoice, you can always change the payment terms
- you can hide item tax information if you do not want the client to see the amount of assessed taxes in the received invoice
- Create the letter templates, then they will automatically pre-filled when sending the invoice by e-mail to the customer, and also after receiving the payment.
After filling all the required fields, click Save.
If you plan to issue invoices and keep track of cash flow for several organizations, mark as Main the one that you will use more frequently.
This organization will be selected into the invoice by default. If necessary, you can change it.
Add more organizations through the corresponding button:
After filling all fields, click Save. Now you can proceed to the settings of the print invoice form.