In the Finance app you can:
- create Estimates, send them to customers for review, convert them into invoices, accept online payments or conduct payments manually;
- manage Revenue and Expenses that are linked to invoices and projects, or not linked ones;
- allocate the cash flows to financial categories: office rent, salaries, product sales revenues, investments, etc. You customize the categories yourself.
- manage the financial flows and invoices of several organizations in one place;
- use reports to track the revenue and expense dynamics, both total and with split by financial categories.
This section contains instructions for working with estimates, invoices, transactions and financial reports.
Graph of Company Revenue and Expenses
Amounts of revenues and costs with split by financial categories