How to create a project?
The project is created in all main system applications:
- in the Project List. To create, click "Add project":
- in the section "Project Templates". If there are several templates, you can immediately select the one you need, so that when you will create a project, a link to it will be automatically established.
If there are 6 or more templates, select the one you need from the drop–down list:
If there are 5 templates and less, then – in the line:
You can add a new project through the full form (1), or use the quick add form (2):
- through the top menu bar – hover the mouse over the "+" icon and select the desired item:
- from the account card via the "Create" button:
- from the Opportunity, also using the "Create" button:
In the opened sidebar, specify the project name. The remaining data can be filled later. The data such as:
- project priority;
- project template, in which the stages, milestones, and tasks are already created. If you are creating a non–standard project, then you need to select the "Project without a template";
- project duration;
- project budget (planned revenue and cost limit);
- a customer from CRM. In the same column, you can add a new account card (when selecting an account, the "Create" button is displayed).
All general data on the project you can change at any time through the "Edit" button:
Or modify it on the project page: