All financial reports you can find in the section. "Reports" → "Finance".
"Finance Dashboard" Report
- the total amount of income and expenses for all organizations and each one separately. You will know exactly how much money was received and how much money you spent in each month, even taking into account the cash flow.
- cash balances for each account;
- the amount of income and expenses by items for the last 3 months and their percentage shares. This will allow you to quickly control the financial situation and prevent unreasonable costs.
Cash Flow Report
Displays an accurate picture of the company financial condition. The report presents income and expenses, broken down by type of activity and items. On one page you will be able to see the structure of your business finances:
If your screen does not fit all the information - use the horizontal scroll located below:
The report displays the following key indicators:
- cash balance at the beginning of the period by items - the total amount that the company has attracted or spent as a result of its activities. Negative amounts are indicated by parentheses.
- the amount of income or expenses in each month during the year for each financial item;
- the amount of financial savings (in the "Cumulative cash flow" column) and profits (in the "Cash flow" column) by months;
Cash flow – the difference between the amounts of income and expenses for the month. If the amount of cash flow is negative, it is indicated by parentheses.
Cumulative cash flow – balance of accounts at the end of the month.
- the total amount of cash received or spent at the end of the period.
All of the above financial indicators can be viewed with split by organizations, types of activity (operating, investment, financial) and years.
In this report, you will be able to track the changes in revenue over the last six months. The report has a filter to view revenues for each organization separately.
The amounts of income by financial categories for the last 4 months are presented in the table below the graph:
This report has the graph of expenses that is identical to the graph of incomes. Here you can track the dynamics of expenses over the last six months, which will make it clear whether your expenses are justified or not. If you have several organizations, a filter will be displayed here to view the financial indicators for each company.
Amounts of expenses by financial category are presented in the form of a table below the graph: