Flowlu & GDPR
1. What is GDPR?
GDPR ( The General Data Protection Regulation) is a step forward in data transparency. This regulation provides residents of the European Union (EU) with the opportunity to control their personal data: to ask about the purposes of processing, the location of data storage, and, if necessary, to delete it completely. The law came into force on May 25, 2018.
We have taken all the necessary steps to comply with the GDPR requirements. Now Flowlu, provided by Cloud Solutions Global FZCO, is GDPR compliant.
At Cloud Solutions Global FZCO, your privacy and security are our utmost priority all the time. Cloud Solutions Global FZCO is committed to protecting the data you share with us and never use it for third-party distribution.
2. What does GDPR mean to our customers?
We are GDPR compliant and we want to ensure that GDPR compliance is applied to our customers as well. For that, they must take appropriate measures to ensure that any data processing is performed in accordance with the GDPR requirements. These requirements relate to principles such as transparency, lawfulness, accuracy, storage limitation, confidentiality and data minimization. They also involve fulfilling individual's rights with respect to their personal data.
3. What type of Data is collected?
Flowlu, provided by Cloud Solutions Global FZCO, collects personal data, by itself or through third parties, such as: company name, email address, usage data and cookies.
In case of data usage, personal data may be collected automatically when using Flowlu. In all other cases, it may be freely provided by users.
Unless specified otherwise, all data requested by Flowlu, provided by Cloud Solutions Global FZCO, is mandatory and failure to provide this data may make it impossible for us to provide our services. In cases where Flowlu specifically states that some data is not mandatory, users are free not to communicate this data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
We don’t outsource any of its core development activities. Customer data is not handled by anyone except for the customer and Cloud Solutions Global FZCO’s Customer Support team (as approved by the customer).
4. Flowlu, provided by Cloud Solutions Global FZCO, understands individual Privacy Rights
- Our users have the right to be informed: Cloud Solutions Global FZCO is always ready to provide you with concise information about what we do with your personal data and this is also mentioned explicitly in contractual agreements.
- Our users have the right of access: We provide you with complete access to your personal data and the information concerning the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data.
- Our users have the right of rectification: You can obtain the rectification to correct your inaccurate personal data without undue delay. Users can make additions to their incomplete personal data, including by means of submitting an additional application.
- Our users have the right to erasure: You can delete your personal data as per your organization’s usage requirements.
- Our users have the right to restrict processing: You can restrict access to your personal data. The only Cloud Solutions Global FZCO employees who have access to your personal information are the customer-approved Customer Support team.
- Our users have the right to data portability: We use secure methods to transmit your data. Flowlu, provided by Cloud Solutions Global FZCO, has comprehensive API integrations, which users decide on as per their requirement.
- Our users have the right to object: You can object to the processing of your personal data at any time, if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
5. How Flowlu put GDPR into practice
We worked hard to ensure that we have the ability to implement appropriate measures so that the data processing meets the GDPR requirements.
Here are the main things we did:
We updated our Data Processing Agreements (DPAs).
Strict data privacy is a key part of GDPR’s requirements. We provide our customers from European Union with a Data Processing Agreement which sets out the terms for Flowlu, provided by Cloud Solutions Global FZCO, and our customers to meet GDPR requirements. If you want to get a copy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. DPA
We appointed a Data Protection Officer.
We’ve appointed a Data Protection Officer who is responsible for your personal data protection and for the compliance of the company's activities with the GDPR requirements. Get in touch through the messenger or by emailing.
We take a number of steps to protect the security and integrity of data stored with Flowlu, provided by Cloud Solutions Global FZCO:
- Flowlu, provided by Cloud Solutions Global FZCO, ensures that personal information of your employees is encrypted in transit and at rest;
- Flowlu, provided by Cloud Solutions Global FZCO, ensures that, to the extent possible, all personal information of your employees is pseudonymized;
- Flowlu, provided by Cloud Solutions Global FZCO, automatically creates reserve copies of your data daily. We can restore the access and availability to personal information of your employees in a timely manner if technical or physical incident is occured;
- Flowlu, provided by Cloud Solutions Global FZCO, has measures in place to ensure the ongoing integrity, confidentiality, resilience and availability of Flowlu services and processing systems;
- Flowlu, provided by Cloud Solutions Global FZCO, is putting in place a process for regularly assessing, testing, and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal information of your employees.
For more details regarding Flowlu’s commitment to invest in its security infrastructures, we invite you to read our Data Processing Agreement.
6. Stay Updated.
Fulfilling our privacy and data security commitments is top priority to us. Flowlu, provided by Cloud Solutions Global FZCO, will help customers and users to stay informed of any and all changes to the GDPR. This page will be revised to reflect any revisions as they become available.
For questions or concerns related to the GDPR, please reach out to email@example.com