This page will be updated regularly as new information is available. Please review this policy periodically for changes. If you do not agree with any changes mentioned in this policy, please do not access or use our services or any aspect of our business.
- Cloud Solutions Global FZCO doesn't have access to your passwords.
- Cloud Solutions Global FZCO is not in the business of selling your data to third parties.
- No one at Cloud Solutions Global FZCO reads your personal information.
- Cloud Solutions Global FZCO doesn't share your email data with third parties.
- Cloud Solutions Global FZCO doesn't disclose your browsing data to third parties.
- You can delete the Flowlu account at any time, all your data will be deleted accordingly.
What Information we collect
Our users will be required to establish an account in order to take advantage of certain features of the Flowlu Service. If you wish to establish an account you will be required to provide us with personal information such as email address. In addition, users may be asked for their personally identifiable information from you if you identify yourself to us by sending us an e-mail with questions or comments.
As you navigate the Company’s websites, Flowlu, provided by Cloud Solutions Global FZCO, may also collect information through the use of commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies. This includes standard information from, your IP address, your web browser (such as browser language and browser type) and the actions you take on the company's web sites (such as the Web pages viewed and the links clicked).
What we do with the information we collect
Cloud Solutions Global FZCO may use such information in the following ways:
- We may use this information to personalize your experience on our site or customize the web sites according to your interests; your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- We may use this information to plan and host corporate events, online forums and social networks in which event attendees may participate;
- We may use this information to provide training, support and consulting services
- We may use this information to provide and administer our products and services (including websites and apps for which you have registered);
- We may use the information to determine whether you are eligible to receive certain information that we release only on a selective basis, or that we consider confidential.
- We may use this information to perform data analytics (such as trend analysis, research, customer segmentation and financial analysis);
- We may use this information to communicate with you about your account and orders (including sending emails relating to your registration, order confirmations, account status, renewal or expiration notices and other important information);
- We may use this information to conduct marketing, advertising and sales activities (including sending you promotional materials, pursuing marketing, generating leads prospects, determining and managing the effectiveness of our advertising, performing market research and marketing campaigns and managing our brand);
- We may use this information to identify, protect against and prevent any unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities;
Security of Data
Cloud Solutions Global FZCO is committed to ensuring that all your personal data is secure. We have industry standard security measures in place to protect against the alteration, loss or misuse of our user’s data. While there’s no such thing as perfect security on the internet, we will take all reasonable steps to insure the safety of your information. Although Cloud Solutions Global FZCO owns the data storage, databases and rights to the Flowlu application, you retain all rights to your data.
Cloud Solutions Global FZCO will never sell or use your data for our own business advantage. We respect your privacy, and the privacy of your data.
Service Providers (or Sub-Processors)
Cloud Solutions Global FZCO may employ third-party companies or service providers and individuals, to provide the service on our behalf, to facilitate our service, to assist us in analyzing how our service is used. These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform specific tasks on our behalf, they have no rights to use or disclose your information for any other purpose.
The specific tasks that we use service providers to facilitate may include:
- Providing customer service;
- Payment processing;
- Conducting research and analysis;
- Sending marketing communications.
List of third party companies (or Sub-Processors) used by Cloud Solutions Global FZCO to process customer controlled personal data can be found here.
Cookie is a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the user's computer. A web client (usually a web browser) sends this piece of data to the web server as part of an HTTP request whenever it tries to open a page on the corresponding site. It is used to save data on the user's side.
Cloud Solutions Global FZCO uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our web site in order to better respond to your individual needs. This information is used only for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
We may use tracking cookies to identify which pages you have visited, and in what order. This information helps us to customize the websites according to your interests. The tracking cookies also may be used to store your network (IP) address and page identifiers (URLs) on your computer. We do not persistently store your IP address in our systems.
Overall, cookies help Cloud Solutions Global FZCO to provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor pages which are most useful to you. Cookies don’t give us access to your computer or any personal information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
It is Cloud Solutions Global FZCO’s policy to refrain from knowingly collecting or maintaining personally identifiable information relating to any person under the age of 18. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us.