Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for Flowlu. We’re always looking to provide our readers with exciting and useful content on work management. If you feel you have the high-quality writing skills and expertise to present some tips and recommendations, we’d love to hear from you.
Please read carefully our guest blogging requirements below.
- We publish only original content that has not been published previously elsewhere and won’t be republished to your own blog in the future. The article should be accurate and well-written.
- There are no length requirements for the article. Our blog posts typically run at 1,000 words and above.
- Please submit all posts in Google Document or Word. Use a casual and informative tone; include an intriguing title. You can learn the tone and style by reviewing our blog.
- Remember to break up large chunks of text into paragraphs, use subheads and lists where appropriate.
- You’re free to support your text with infographic, screenshots, GIFs and illustrations with proper attribution, however, it is not obligatory.
- We allow one anchor text link pointing back to your website in the post.
- Include a one- to two-sentence author bio with your submission.
Topics we cover
- Project Management
- Team Collaboration
- Time and Work Management
Sample Guest Posts
- “How Improving Internal Communication Will Foster Workplace Productivity & Engagement: 6 Effective Tips & Solutions” by Dorian Martin
- “Work Smart: How To Manage Multiple Projects At The Same Time” by Ashley Halsey
- “8 All-Time Sales Books You Need To Read” by Katherine Rundell
- “How to Write a Time Management Action Plan for a Remote Team” by Nicole D.Garrison
- Email us at email@example.com with 1–3 suggested article topics. Please remember to specify how much time you need to prepare an article. We typically respond within 1 to 3 days.
- Write the draft and send it to us for a review. Our marketing team reserves the right to edit or adapt your post as we think necessary. We can send you an updated copy for review before publishing to our blog if you like.
- We publish a post within one or two weeks. We also publish a link to the post across our social media channels to get more people to read and share your article.
We look forward to hearing from you!